Tip Germany Mexico
on 17 June 2018
Germany face Mexico in the World Cup this week and the defending world champions will be looking to start with a positive result here. History hasn't been kind to defending champions in the World Cup and the Germans have the chance to change that by doing well in the competition this summer. Joachim Low's side is filled with world class players from top to bottom and they will be one of the favourites to win the trophy in Russia. Meanwhile, Mexico have always been a dark horse in the top tournaments. They have the quality to pull off upsets and Germany need to be careful here. Both teams like to play attacking football and this should be a fascinating contest.
Our bet explained
- Germany have won their last 10 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Germany have scored at least 2 goals in their last 10 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Germany have scored 10 goals in their last 3 matches against Mexico.
- Mexico have scored just once in their last four outings.
- Mexico have lost their last 3 matches against Germany.
Our Germany Mexico tip
Germany are firm favourites to win here and they should be able to pick up the three points with ease. Mexico are a decent side but they are severely out of their depth here. They will struggle to contain Germany's fluid attacking play and they are likely to end up on the losing side once again. A comfortable win for Germany is very much on the cards here.